You were created to praise the Lord and one of the ways we can do that is through dance!
IN THE DANCE TRACK YOU WILL
- Warm up your body through stretching, strengthening and conditioning exercises.
- Learn how dance was used in the Bible.
- Explore basic ballet, modern, hip-hop, and folk dance techniques.
- Use what you’ve learned in freestyle dance and improvisation to music and Scripture verses.
- Learn and perform a group dance routine to a Christian worship song at the Camp Rock Showcase on Sunday, July 26!
HERE ARE A FEW THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- You must have completed grades 1-7 to be a part of this track.
- You should wear your Camp Rock T-shirt each evening (you will receive a T-shirt on the first day of camp) and shorts/pants that you can move in.
- Please wear sneakers or tennis shoes.
- You won’t need any supplies for this track; just bring your energy and a great attitude!
We are super excited to dance with you this summer!